7.02.2013

Before Sunrise & Before Sunset


If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but…who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt. ~ Celine 


Jesse: In the months leading up to my wedding, I was thinking about you all the time. I mean, even on my way there; I'm in the car, a buddy of mine is driving me downtown and I'm staring out the window, and I think I see you, not far from the church, right? Folding up an umbrella and walking into a deli on the corner of 13th and Broadway. And I thought I was going crazy, but now I think it probably was you.
Celine: I lived on 11th and Broadway.
Jesse: You see? 

 

2 yorum:

  1. Görür görmez hemen yorumumu kondurayım dedim.
    Bu film çok etkilendiğim yapımlardan. İlk film daha güzeldi.
    Sevgiler... :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Çok sevdiğim iki film, aklıma geldi mi hep gülümserim :)

    YanıtlaSil